Entertainment Hi freedom family :)

SGT HBK

New User
Dec 13, 2016
Perth
YouTube
61heartbreakkid
I started youtube very long time ago. First video ever was a gaming one, battlefield bad company 2 in late 2011. I deleted the videos cause they got some dislikes and then I worked harder and produced better gaming videos . I uploaded BC2 , Battlefield 3 and 4 videos up until 2014 and continued till late 2015 before quitting on the Franchise.
In the period of 2014 I launched another channel to make comedy videos and interviews. It was going well and got a lot of views and even got asked to come for a TV channel in my city. Long story short, Me and the other dude who used to film for each other got in a bit of misunderstanding and decided to delete the channel. Now I'm back to do this again but on my own. we're here in the best upcoming network! Very good revenue payout and no locked contract. How good is that ? not to mention the support and free content available. I feel lucky to be partnered with you guys and I promise my content will only get better in time and i won't disappoint you.
Hope you guys support me because I have gone a long way to reach this.

Thanks for reading.

Kamal , aka SGT-HBK

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad to have you around! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
We're glad you like being apart of or network and enjoying some of the benefits such as the no lock in contract in one of the fastest growing networks.