ElFranky

New User
Oct 17, 2015
Tampa FL
YouTube
Hello people,my name is Frank I am a rapper.I am 17 years old.I am a cuban rapper I do spanish rap with the style of the old school.Im the new school i just started on the hiphop world on 2013.But now I hope get bigger my audience comunicate with people loves any music special Rap/HIPHOP,do some colaboration ft with another artist from others genre of music with same and diff countries.You guys can suscribe to my channel,my channel name is El Franky Style,the url is /ElFrankyOficial.My english is bad I live on USA Florida from 2012.I HOPE MEET NEW PEOPLE.Asere que bola'? Chao bye bye.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello people,my name is Frank I am a rapper.I am 17 years old.I am a cuban rapper I do spanish rap with the style of the old school.Im the new school i just started on the hiphop world on 2013.But now I hope get bigger my audience comunicate with people loves any music special Rap/HIPHOP,do some colaboration ft with another artist from others genre of music with same and diff countries.You guys can suscribe to my channel,my channel name is El Franky Style,the url is /ElFrankyOficial.My english is bad I live on USA Florida from 2012.I HOPE MEET NEW PEOPLE.Asere que bola'? Chao bye bye.
Heya Frank, long time never see ^^ Rapping is a great art, because using words take a lot of skill to come up with material on the spot :p Communicating to your audience is key if you want to retain a nice viewership, if you manage to get people to comment on your video, cherish those guys! And welcome again to the forums Franky ^^