Service I Can Make You A Regular/Modded Minecraft Server For A Very Low Price!!!

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
Hello everyone my name is Patrick and as you can tell from the name of this thread, I can make you a Minecraft server for a very good price within reason of your request. I've made multiple servers in the past for other YouTubers like the Toxic Tryhards who used it in there Minecraft series! If you are intrested please reply on this thread then we will talk in private about the costs for your personalized request!

All contacts will be given in pm if you need them.

~Thanks

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'm going to be very honest here, note this is my opinion on the matter

Honestly, making a basic modded server isn't that difficult. having self taught myself how to do it from 6 years ago, with literally thousand of YouTube tutorials out there on the subject which cover everything you need to know about the topic. Unfortunately I doubt you'll get much in the way of requests. You could also offer some examples of the servers you've made before with some screenshots (inc. the server folder) just to boost your credibility.​

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN

Honestly, making a basic modded server isn't that difficult. having self taught myself how to do it from 6 years ago, with literally thousand of YouTube tutorials out there on the subject which cover everything you need to know about the topic. Unfortunately I doubt you'll get much in the way of requests. You could also offer some examples of the servers you've made before with some screenshots (inc. the server folder) just to boost your credibility.​

Alright thanks man I appreciate it. I'll also try to get screenshots from the old servers if I can get them up again.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube

I agree, i used to host a decent 24/7 server for free. I used to use bukkit if thats still a thing nowadays