Gaming Introducing Zain from ENTLord

ENTLord

New User
Aug 2, 2016
London
YouTube
entlords
Hi everyone my name is Zain and i live in London. I am 18 years old and i found out about freedom through other youtubers i have been a freedom partner for over 1 and a half years. I joined freedom forums to help/get help from other youtubers as i have jonied to find people to do collaborations with so if anyone is interested message me on youtube my channel is called ENTLord. My hobbies are making videos and fitness i also like to make new friends, my favorite food is pizza. I started making YouTube videos about 4 years ago i did it as a little hobbie and then i got more into it. i run a gaming channel but it is not just a gaming channel i do lots of other videos such as vlogs, comedy skits and i do regular giveaways i am currently doing a big giveaway where i will be giving out 2 x iPhone 6 plus this giveaway is easy to enter and easy to win so check it out now the winners are announced on the 29th August! I try to upload at least ones every week!
Thank you very much for reading check out my channel anyone interested in doing collaborations hit me up on YouTube i do not turn anyone down i have a nice fast growing channel and i dont mind helping others out.

Corey Dubay

Rising User
Aug 4, 2016
Boston
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone my name is Zain and i live in London. I am 18 years old and i found out about freedom through other youtubers i have been a freedom partner for over 1 and a half years. I joined freedom forums to help/get help from other youtubers as i have jonied to find people to do collaborations with so if anyone is interested message me on youtube my channel is called ENTLord. My hobbies are making videos and fitness i also like to make new friends, my favorite food is pizza. I started making YouTube videos about 4 years ago i did it as a little hobbie and then i got more into it. i run a gaming channel but it is not just a gaming channel i do lots of other videos such as vlogs, comedy skits and i do regular giveaways i am currently doing a big giveaway where i will be giving out 2 x iPhone 6 plus this giveaway is easy to enter and easy to win so check it out now the winners are announced on the 29th August! I try to upload at least ones every week!
Thank you very much for reading check out my channel anyone interested in doing collaborations hit me up on YouTube i do not turn anyone down i have a nice fast growing channel and i dont mind helping others out.

Corey Dubay

Rising User
Aug 4, 2016
Boston
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forum! Me and a friend just started a channel a couple of days ago and it's going very well so far, the channel name is HighFilmTV and we're looking to get publicity in other countries, we live in the US. So it would be great to get a colaboration with you. I was thinking a comical skit that requires us to to be on video chat. Check out our channel and see if your interested! I think we could really help eachother out!

ENTLord

New User
Aug 2, 2016
London
YouTube
entlords
Hey welcome to the forum! Me and a friend just started a channel a couple of days ago and it's going very well so far, the channel name is HighFilmTV and we're looking to get publicity in other countries, we live in the US. So it would be great to get a colaboration with you. I was thinking a comical skit that requires us to to be on video chat. Check out our channel and see if your interested! I think we could really help eachother out!
yh that is fine private message me with your ideas

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the community, How you like Freedom for past 1 year and a half, This is mine 4 -5 months with them and what games do you play?