GFX Introduction [ MarioArtz ]

JusttMario

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey thanks for reading this :)
Theres my youtube story :
I started youtube more than a year ago at the end of 2014. Then i watched ALOT of youtube. I was enjoing the youtubers then. I always wanted to be one but i didint cnow how. Little time passed i watched a tutorial how to make videos. Thats when i made my first ever video. It was very bad but i thinked its very good :D. I enjoied making that video. Then i made another one and another one. Now when you look at the videos they are really bad quality, I wasing talking, in my videos i played minecraft on 10 fps. I haven't got alot of subscribers. at the time i had 40.
Then i made my first ever intro. It had such nice comments on it very good feedback. Then i thouth t0 myself why dont i start making intros for peapole. And thats how it happend. Thats how my youtube story. Im making intros now and im enjoing it :). At the time im writing this i have 271 subscribers. I like what i do and i dont think i will stop doing it soon. Thank you if you readed it it realy means alot to me :) if you want to check my channel out its MarioArtz https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1wixBTuL4F61prqrfno15w Cyaaaa :DD

Reactions: Minecraftials