PC Looking for people to collaborate with on PC

ItsRilex

Rising User
Dec 22, 2015
USA
YouTube
Looking for people to collaborate with. I have about 228 subscribers and am willing to work with people with around 100+ subs providing they are active and upload regularly.

I am looking to upload games like Chivarly,Gmod, and even a few minecraft videos .

If you're here looking for a shoutout with 10 subs and 0 videos then please don't bother responding.

If you upload regularly and have a small base of loyal subs hmu!

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Looking for people to collaborate with. I have about 228 subscribers and am willing to work with people with around 100+ subs providing they are active and upload regularly.

I am looking to upload games like Chivarly,Gmod, and even a few minecraft videos .

If you're here looking for a shoutout with 10 subs and 0 videos then please don't bother responding.

If you upload regularly and have a small base of loyal subs hmu!
hmu on skype man its oj336699 I'd love to colab with you!

TevKev

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2014
YouTube
i wouldn't mind collabing with you, and i have started to upload weekly, as of now, since i have finished my studies

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
So, what games do you have?
I have minecraft, terraria, starbound, warface (which is free), GTA V (PC), Nether, GMod, Counter Strike Source, Brawlhalla (Which is Free), and Castle Crashers, Duelyst (a strategy game).

TevKev

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2014
YouTube
I have alot of games, my main multiplayer games are;
  • Counter-strike: Global Offensive & Source
  • Arma 2 & 3
  • Sid Meier's Civilization 5 (All DLC)
  • Pre-ordered Civ 6
  • GMod
  • GTA V
  • H1Z1
  • DayZ
  • Depth
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Payday 2
  • Rocket League
  • Minecraft
  • The Culling
And Much more.

Addrellias

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
im gonna get a new pc quite soon so... heres what i can play now and then :p
I have alot of games,
  • Counter-strike: Global Offensive & Source
  • Arma 2 & 3
  • GMod
  • GTA V
  • DayZ
  • Minecraft
  • The Culling

ItsRilex

Rising User
Dec 22, 2015
USA
YouTube
Thank you everyone! I am currently busy with school still. But when I free time I will be sure to contact each of you and we can get some sort of collab thing going, im also making a collab community on skype where people can simply say "i want to record gmod" and people and add each other and play sort of thing.

Morkey

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
I would love to join you, I don't have a large fan base yet, but I put a lot of time into my videos and upload regularly