Dev

New User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, i started making videos back in 2011 and i found it very hard to grow (especially because i was quite young and i received a lot of hate comments). Eventually in 2013 i decided to start again and make a new channel. I called it DevHDGaming. I started with my friends support, they commented nice messages on my videos and helped me gather a few new subscribers. After a while, i started to gain a steady growth of subscribers and now i am at over 400 subs. I love making videos and so i would appreciate it if anyone could help me out and subscribe to me. Thanks for reading :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom family bro, The nice days are coming for your channel as you are now the member of forum, by the way i wil see your content and suggest something, by the way dont forget to see my channel also nd if you liked it then hit sub button, btw read the rules and if you have any problem ask any active member. :) enjoy your stay. ;)

Dev

New User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to freedom family bro, The nice days are coming for your channel as you are now the member of forum, by the way i wil see your content and suggest something, by the way dont forget to see my channel also nd if you liked it then hit sub button, btw read the rules and if you have any problem ask any active member. :) enjoy your stay. ;)
wow the forums and the people on it are awesome. Ill be sure to check out your channel

Reactions: Prology

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very activce here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3