VLOG My Story On How I started Youtube and Twitch!

Jammypad

New User
Mar 27, 2016
hello im James also known as Jammypad or TheJamFamHD im mostly known as Jammypad as that is my twitch channel. I started twitch back in 2012 and ever since i have had 31k channel views and over 7000 followers its been an amazing time so far and i hope for it to carry on being an amazing time! i recently started YouTube and iam trying to upload awesome daily videos for you awesome people i upload a variety of content from gaming to in real life videos such as vlogs etc hopefully you could check my channel out if so that would be very kind of you aslo i stream daily! If you need to contact me either find me on twitter or send me an email to [email protected] thanks for listenting! :D
Twitter- @Jammypad

Attachments

• Y07nXIl.jpg
    Y07nXIl.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 1

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello im James also known as Jammypad or TheJamFamHD im mostly known as Jammypad as that is my twitch channel. I started twitch back in 2012 and ever since i have had 31k channel views and over 7000 followers its been an amazing time so far and i hope for it to carry on being an amazing time! i recently started YouTube and iam trying to upload awesome daily videos for you awesome people i upload a variety of content from gaming to in real life videos such as vlogs etc hopefully you could check my channel out if so that would be very kind of you aslo i stream daily! If you need to contact me either find me on twitter or send me an email to [email protected] thanks for listenting! :D
Twitter- @Jammypad
Heya James, what got you interested in streaming? My internet is bad lately, and my computer can't handle the stress, heh. You should definitely have an amazing time at freedom! Secondly, can you tell us more about yourself? On freedom, we're interested in yourself as well when it comes to real life! I linked you the welcoming thread that gives you additional tips on posting ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/