Gaming My YouTube background! Creating Neon Genesis (Not the anime :P)

Neon Genesis

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
This is a story I've never shared before. Especially on YouTube, Let alone to many of my real life friends. My apologies if this gets deep.

When I was younger I was beat as a child by my father. My parents use to argue a lot. To take my mind of the arguments, I use to play game's in my bedroom to try an block out the shouting. I didn't just use gaming as a way to have fun, I used it as a way to comfort myself and escape reality.

A few years later my parents broke up an things seemed to improve, though emotionally I still have a lot of demons, and to this day, I still have my moments where I find the slightest argument or confrontation very hard to be around as it would remind me of my father. Something I'm dealing with over time.

To the present day, I don't hate my father, we're still in touch, but I don't see him all too often. I always wanted to share my gaming experiences with my friends/Family an anyone who would watch me. I found a way when I was younger to record some videos games on my Combi - Televison (A 2 in 1 Television!) . I still have the Video tapes to this day! I loved this idea but eventually, It fizzled out as I couldn't REALLY share them.(Plus it had no commentary!)

Years later, I'm 27 years old, an decide to get into YouTube an make Gaming videos. Tried it, an my god, I absolutely love it! My friend came up with the name Neon Genesis like the Anime, but personally I've never seen it! I now don't just game for my self. I game for Fun, passion, comfort an hopefully making friends along the way! I'm not sure if anybody read this, but if you did, an can spare a few mins out of your day to take a look at my Channel, I'd be very grateful. I hope to see some of you there! Until then guys! #HappyGaming <3 Much love to the Freedom Family <3