• alexgamer1

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • DHG alexgamer1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alexgamer1

New User
Mar 10, 2015
Hey my name is Alex and Im 16 years old. I have youtube channel my youtube channel is all about gaming. i play call of duty a lot. i play competitive. if you guys subscribe to my channel its will be nice. and if you guys like to play call of duty message me on psn my psn is qarizmaturk. add me on ps4 and we will play call of duty and make videos together. please subscribe to my youtube channel. Thank you

Games GambitYT

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey my name is Alex and Im 16 years old. I have youtube channel my youtube channel is all about gaming. i play call of duty a lot. i play competitive. if you guys subscribe to my channel its will be nice. and if you guys like to play call of duty message me on psn my psn is qarizmaturk. add me on ps4 and we will play call of duty and make videos together. please subscribe to my youtube channel. Thank you
Welcome bro! i voted alexgamer1 because I think it would be easier to find! :) I think its great that you came to freedom, GREAT choice, you will be barraged with arrows full of support from EVERYONE, again, Welcome!