Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
First off when did you join the Freedom network, as you will not see any earnings in your adsense account after you have joined a network - so that explains why nothing is showing in the last image above.

Secondly Freedom pays on a two month payment delay so if you have recently joined the network, any revenue that you earned during this month will not be paid to you until the end of November, I have included a list of the payment dates below. As such you will not see any earnings on yoru Freedom dashboard until a month later so using this month as an example you will be able to see the revenue you have earnt for this month (September) at the end of October and this will then be paid to you via paypal at the end of November. More information of this can be found in the second link below.
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2226923-when-do-i-get-paid-by-freedom-
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer...18-how-do-i-see-my-earnings-on-the-dashboard-

I hope this answers your query, if you need any more help please don't hesitate to let me or another member of staff know.

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
So I should wait till 31 October to see my earning but my adsense account is 1 month's old why don't i see my earnings already?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I should wait till 31 October to see my earning but my adsense account is 1 month's old why don't i see my earnings already?
because once you join a network they deal with your earnings and are done via your network not immediately through adsense, this is why you will not see any earnings anymore in adsense.

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
because once you join a network they deal with your earnings and are done via your network not immediately through adsense, this is why you will not see any earnings anymore in adsense.
Hmm.. I'm not Sure But i just have 4.00$ According to Analytics in YouTube, but when i visit my Analytics in Freedom it's say's "
This channel might have no data. You might need to enable analytics or add more videos to you channel."
Is it Okay if I Start A new YouTube Account & AdSense Account After All i Just Have 4.00$ I'm just so worry because of that & because i deleted my google plus account :( I'm not Sure anymore Do you see you're earnings in you're AdSense Account ? And when did you saw you're Earnings in Freedom and Do you ever or still have No channel Data Found or Something like that in you're Analytics (Of freedom)?
I wish George Will reply but i think i should create new YT & AdSense Account And then I add my Channel In Freedom is it Alright if i'm not sure :)?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm.. I'm not Sure But i just have 4.00$ According to Analytics in YouTube, but when i visit my Analytics in Freedom it's say's "
This channel might have no data. You might need to enable analytics or add more videos to you channel."
Is it Okay if I Start A new YouTube Account & AdSense Account After All i Just Have 4.00$ I'm just so worry because of that & because i deleted my google plus account :( I'm not Sure anymore Do you see you're earnings in you're AdSense Account ? And when did you saw you're Earnings in Freedom and Do you ever or still have No channel Data Found or Something like that in you're Analytics (Of freedom)?
I wish George Will reply but i think i should create new YT & AdSense Account And then I add my Channel In Freedom is it Alright if i'm not sure :)?

Your adsense will not show any earning since you have joined the network, as for the $4 you had previously this will be held by adsense as they only payout once you have reached a threshold of £100. All new revenue will be paid via Freedom as I have mentioned above. If you did want to start a new channel that is completely up to you, and if you did you could always decided to join that one up to freedom.

As for your question yes when I first joined freedom it took a month to show any revenue in freedom, as I have outlined above it takes a month for freedom to update with your revenue for the first month you join. After the first month you will have channel data as such that will go.

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
Your adsense will not show any earning since you have joined the network, as for the $4 you had previously this will be held by adsense as they only payout once you have reached a threshold of £100. All new revenue will be paid via Freedom as I have mentioned above. If you did want to start a new channel that is completely up to you, and if you did you could always decided to join that one up to freedom.

As for your question yes when I first joined freedom it took a month to show any revenue in freedom, as I have outlined above it takes a month for freedom to update with your revenue for the first month you join. After the first month you will have channel data as such that will go.
Thanks! May God Bless you! :) I hope you're right so i need to wait like 4 weeks then i can see my revenue in freedom and the Analytics will have data in Freedom :)

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
Exactly :) , If you need any help with anything further feel free to send me a DM
What's a "DM" bro :) ?
Whenever you used The word "Network" first time i didn't knew you mean Freedom MCD Network XD You're AdSense is the same thing like mine to right :) (I mean 100% 0.00£ as you saw the Images)?

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
Direct Message, the sites version of a private message. Just click on a person's profile icon and then click "start a conversation" - just encase you didn't know how to do it :)
Thanks for Explaining to a Noob lol XD
By the Way I created a Account for other reason it's not as you think :)
And can you tell me How can I Make Money with it Tell me The Steps My new YT Account is Just as A beginner mode like Unverified most button are not enable in wait just let me give you a screenshot.Screenshot_53.png

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well with that new account all you would need to do is either sign up to adsense or join to a network, and then you can start making money with it through advertising.

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
Well with that new account all you would need to do is either sign up to adsense or join to a network, and then you can start making money with it through advertising.
Wait, All this time I can Join the Freedom network without AdSense but how can i Enable the Monetization button, So you're AdSense was Always 0.00$??

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wait, All this time I can Join the Freedom network without AdSense but how can i Enable the Monetization button, So you're AdSense was Always 0.00$??

Yes that is correct you do not need adsense to join with Freedom, as after you join the network I.e Freedom would take care of that for you. One of the reasons why you might want adsense is it you were not linked to a network as that would allow you to build up revenue. As for the monetisation all you need to do is click the enable button as shown in the above images, and if you do need to do anything more it should explain this too you.

As for your second part yes again, when you join a network you separate adsense account will always show $0.00 as your network takes care of the revenue.

Upvote 0

Mr.Uploader

Rising User
Sep 30, 2016
Yes that is correct you do not need adsense to join with Freedom, as after you join the network I.e Freedom would take care of that for you. One of the reasons why you might want adsense is it you were not linked to a network as that would allow you to build up revenue. As for the monetisation all you need to do is click the enable button as shown in the above images, and if you do need to do anything more it should explain this too you.

As for your second part yes again, when you join a network you separate adsense account will always show $0.00 as your network takes care of the revenue.
Thanks I love it Why Won't you said that Before XD Ok next time i Will Chat you at DM :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.