YTWissW@ss

New User
Jan 14, 2017
Hi my name is Michael, and i go by WissWass on youtube haha. I upload daily content that is very high quality and my viewers really enjoy it! im currently at 42 subs and I am looking to grow and reach out! Please look into my content and if you enjoy subscribe and leave me a comment on a video letting me know you came across my channel from the forum and ill be sure to reply and check out your channel as well !

Reactions: Chrisytheblack

Lil_Smoke TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
Hi my name is Michael, and i go by WissWass on youtube haha. I upload daily content that is very high quality and my viewers really enjoy it! im currently at 42 subs and I am looking to grow and reach out! Please look into my content and if you enjoy subscribe and leave me a comment on a video letting me know you came across my channel from the forum and ill be sure to reply and check out your channel as well !
Welcome and I will be checking out your channel

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
welcome to the community, going to check out your latest video and leave you some honest feedback there