VanderGaming

New User
May 20, 2015
Ontario
YouTube
My name is Abhinav Gupta, but on my interwebs I go as VanderGaming. I am from Toronto, Ontario. I am 20 years old. I found Freedom! through a random search lol. I wanted to join a Youtube Network and came across Freedom! and was amazed to what Freedom! had to offer. I joined the forums so that I can interact with other fellow Youtubers and other fellow members of the Freedom Family. I love playing basketball, football, hockey and video games. I wanted to start a Youtube channel back in 2007, but I never got the chance to actually make videos until now. My biggest dream is to work as a Youtuber, be able to work at home, interact with people online. I run a gaming channel in which I upload different types of content. Such as, montages, lets plays, funny clips, etc. I upload different consoles of games as well. I try to be consistent and upload a video once a week. Please check me out at www.youtube.com/VanderLetsPlays:D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask