Ikerot

Anime Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IkerotDea
First thing I gotta say is that it obviously sounds post-production. Or dubbed, however you want to name it. There's an element of comedy that is lost when you record first and then commentate over it later. Throughout this video, I'm not exactly entertained by what is being said. It's more of, "This could've been done better." The whole feeling I get from this is very cheesy, and not the good kind.

People like to see the reaction "live." I remember a youtuber BPL got a lot of flack for post-commentating one of his MC vids. Even if you were to dub over it, it would take a whole lot of work in order to make it convincing.

The bg music and game sound is a tad bit too loud and I can barely hear your voice. So yeah, it's the post-commentary that kills it for me, honestly. Gave you a comment and a like though, since it helps :]

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
First thing I gotta say is that it obviously sounds post-production. Or dubbed, however you want to name it. There's an element of comedy that is lost when you record first and then commentate over it later. Throughout this video, I'm not exactly entertained by what is being said. It's more of, "This could've been done better." The whole feeling I get from this is very cheesy, and not the good kind.

People like to see the reaction "live." I remember a youtuber BPL got a lot of flack for post-commentating one of his MC vids. Even if you were to dub over it, it would take a whole lot of work in order to make it convincing.

The bg music and game sound is a tad bit too loud and I can barely hear your voice. So yeah, it's the post-commentary that kills it for me, honestly. Gave you a comment and a like though, since it helps :]
I know this is a late reply but thank-you!