Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon all TM, Hidden Item locations!

AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
Alola Guys,
Are you as hyped as me for this awesome game? Then I have just the thing for you guys! Check out my latest video to get all TM, Hidden Items and Evolutionary Stone locations all around Alola!

This will ensure that you don't miss out on any secret item!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Alola Guys,
Are you as hyped as me for this awesome game? Then I have just the thing for you guys! Check out my latest video to get all TM, Hidden Items and Evolutionary Stone locations all around Alola!

This will ensure that you don't miss out on any secret item!

Please be sure to post your videos in the creations section of the forum, and not in the gaming discussion section of the forums as this can be seen as inappropriate advertising. As I have noted I haven't taken any action because of this at the minute but I thought I would give you a friendly heads up regarding this.

As for your video, again you should not be posting videos in the gaming discussion section of the forum - this should be done in the creation section - however you would need to be a Freedom partner to have access to this area of the forums. Also as a side note you should also not be posting your videos on someone else's threads again due to inappropriate advertising.