Snackbuddy

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Virginia, United States
Hey guys, my name is snackbuddy, but irl it's Blaizen. I live in the state of Virginia and have met many people without having to leave this state, even some that live on the complete opposite side of the world. Which is pretty awesome, isn't it? I recently turned 13 and joined Freedom! In all honesty, I heard I could get free games to keep, and that's awesome! I joined the forms, well, because I wanted to meet other YouTubers. I love to run (just as much as gaming), and, well, do techy stuff on my computer. I started YouTube because I had always wanted to be a YouTuber! I was nervous to start since I didn't know how well, or badly, I'd do. I finally got the courage when an SMP was about to start recruiting more people. Unfortunately, I didn't make it. But, I was able to join another one and make a few good friends. I'm eager to meet new people, subscriber or collaborator, hope you all have a wonderful day, bye!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is snackbuddy, but irl it's Blaizen, I live in the state of Virginia and have met many people without having to leave this state, even some that live on the complete opposite side of the world, that's pretty awesome, isn't it. I have recently turned 13 and joined Freedom!, because in all honesty, I heard I could get free games to keep, and that's awesome! I joined the forms, well, because I wanted to meet other YouTubers. I love to run, just as well as game and, well, do techy stuff on my computer. I started YouTube because I had always wanted to me a YouTuber, but was nervous to start since I didn't know how well, or badly, I'd do, but I finally got the courage when an SMP was about to start recruiting more people, I didn't make it sadly, but I was able to join another one and make a few good friends. My channel is a gaming channel, that covers all sorts of different games such as, minecraft, cs:go, gta 5, hoi 4, dbz devolution, town of salem, terraria, as well as reviews of games. I think one thing that helps me stand out is that I'm vegan, you don't see many of those around, do you? Well, if ya seem interested, please come by and check out my channel, I'm eager to meet new people, subscriber or collaborator, hope you all have a wonderful day, bye!
Hello Snackbuddy ^^ How is it living in Virginia? I've been in California my entire life :eek:

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, my name is snackbuddy, but irl it's Blaizen, I live in the state of Virginia and have met many people without having to leave this state, even some that live on the complete opposite side of the world, that's pretty awesome, isn't it. I have recently turned 13 and joined Freedom!, because in all honesty, I heard I could get free games to keep, and that's awesome! I joined the forms, well, because I wanted to meet other YouTubers. I love to run, just as well as game and, well, do techy stuff on my computer. I started YouTube because I had always wanted to me a YouTuber, but was nervous to start since I didn't know how well, or badly, I'd do, but I finally got the courage when an SMP was about to start recruiting more people, I didn't make it sadly, but I was able to join another one and make a few good friends. My channel is a gaming channel, that covers all sorts of different games such as, minecraft, cs:go, gta 5, hoi 4, dbz devolution, town of salem, terraria, as well as reviews of games. I think one thing that helps me stand out is that I'm vegan, you don't see many of those around, do you? Well, if ya seem interested, please come by and check out my channel, I'm eager to meet new people, subscriber or collaborator, hope you all have a wonderful day, bye!

Welcome to Freedom Forums @Snackbuddy :)
How frequently do you upload?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

Snackbuddy

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Virginia, United States
Welcome to Freedom! left a subscribe for you! i hope this helps!
Thanks man, thanks for checking out my channel and subbing!
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!
Sure m8, I'll check out your channel!