Entertainment Tharen (Montages, Essays, Films, Reviews!

Tharen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2017
Adelaide
YouTube
TharenReal
Hey all, i just joined the Freedom Family, i love making content and have since 2008. (Which for me was when i was 11!) So it's been my life for a long time. I don't strive success through money, or subscribers. My goals are to make content on a large scale, films, shows etc. To do this i need money and subscribers but they are a means to an end. (Not to say i don't love them) But this sets me apart from others pursuing money, or fame. I love making videos and that's the reason i do it. Please checkout my channel if you are interested.

Your name/alias: Ben Saint / Tharen

Where are you from?: I live in Adelaide, Australia. Honestly a bad place for Youtubers as everyone moves cities when they become successful so no one here does Youtube much haha

How old are you?: 20!

How did you find Freedom!? Found it many years ago through research into networks.

What made you join our forums?: Want to collaborate, communicate and talk with others!

What are your hobbies?: Making videos is my hobby and job atm!

Why did you start YouTube? I started to help myself, find friends and fans, and really that's part of why i do it to this day.

What is your biggest dream? To make a feature length, "Hollywood" film

What kind of channel do you run?: I make Reviews, Podcasts, Montages, Video Essays, Vlogs. Alot. I love making content so i make alott!

How frequently do you upload?: At the moment i don't have a schedule on my channel but i aim for every 3-1 days.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Tharen!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. It's awesome that you can do your hobby as your job! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all, i just joined the Freedom Family, i love making content and have since 2008. (Which for me was when i was 11!) So it's been my life for a long time. I don't strive success through money, or subscribers. My goals are to make content on a large scale, films, shows etc. To do this i need money and subscribers but they are a means to an end. (Not to say i don't love them) But this sets me apart from others pursuing money, or fame. I love making videos and that's the reason i do it. Please checkout my channel if you are interested.

Your name/alias: Ben Saint / Tharen

Where are you from?: I live in Adelaide, Australia. Honestly a bad place for Youtubers as everyone moves cities when they become successful so no one here does Youtube much haha

How old are you?: 20!

How did you find Freedom!? Found it many years ago through research into networks.

What made you join our forums?: Want to collaborate, communicate and talk with others!

What are your hobbies?: Making videos is my hobby and job atm!

Why did you start YouTube? I started to help myself, find friends and fans, and really that's part of why i do it to this day.

What is your biggest dream? To make a feature length, "Hollywood" film

What kind of channel do you run?: I make Reviews, Podcasts, Montages, Video Essays, Vlogs. Alot. I love making content so i make alott!

How frequently do you upload?: At the moment i don't have a schedule on my channel but i aim for every 3-1 days.
Welcome to the Family :)

Seeing you are on the YouTube road for quite sometime gives you much experience! What are some of the projects your currently working on? :)

Tharen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2017
Adelaide
YouTube
TharenReal
Hi Tharen!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. It's awesome that you can do your hobby as your job! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

THANKS! By My Hobby and Job i mean more i have no job. Not that im making bank from it haha :D[DOUBLEPOST=1509024275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Family :)

Seeing you are on the YouTube road for quite sometime gives you much experience! What are some of the projects your currently working on? :)

Definitely, i just taught myself photoshop fully and looked through hundreds of fonts to rebrand my entire channel, all thumbnails etc. read how to format descriptions and tags and redid those. Took ages.

At the moment i am working to get my podcast back, with 4 guests lined up. Currently editing a Feature film self made with friends and local actors. And releasing a web series. Tomorrow actually (If all go's well)

Feel free to check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TharenEditing/videos
I try to post every 3 days at most, ranging from edited reviews of current movies (Formatted into sections) [Sometimes with montages in them]
Short films when i come up with ideas, podcasts every 2 weeks and Vlogs in between all that.

Now im deep in the hole but if you go through the channels tab youll find my webseries channel and a daily vlogging channel.
i do alot of projects. keeps me busy :D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze