iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
I have been making videos for YouTube since just before YouTube opened up the Partner program doors so anyone could become a partner as long as you had monetized at least one video. I have accidentally deleted my old channel twice but, in all that time I have never managed to have more than 124 people subscribe to my channel.
This weekend I hit an all time low and was close to packing up my cameras and stopping making videos all together, I got to thinking that about 80% of YouTubers are under the age of 30, I am not under that age.
Maybe it was because of my age that people were turning away from my channel, I dont know, I have always had a thing about how I am not exactly in the YouTuber demography.
With this in mind and the size of my channel I have decided to rebrand and hide my face from the camera and all of the social media connected to my channel.

I dont know, I am looking forward to seeing if my theory is right or not

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have been making videos for YouTube since just before YouTube opened up the Partner program doors so anyone could become a partner as long as you had monetized at least one video. I have accidentally deleted my old channel twice but, in all that time I have never managed to have more than 124 people subscribe to my channel.
This weekend I hit an all time low and was close to packing up my cameras and stopping making videos all together, I got to thinking that about 80% of YouTubers are under the age of 30, I am not under that age.
Maybe it was because of my age that people were turning away from my channel, I dont know, I have always had a thing about how I am not exactly in the YouTuber demography.
With this in mind and the size of my channel I have decided to rebrand and hide my face from the camera and all of the social media connected to my channel.

I dont know, I am looking forward to seeing if my theory is right or not
In my opinion age should not matter when doing YouTube as long as you enjoy making the content then i am sure there will be people enjoying to watch the content :)

Reactions: EmperorFun