ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I wanna work later as a full time youtuber. but I need at least someone between 100 and the 200K. because then I get the 15M views wich is enough to pay me enough to live of it. so that I'm able to make full time video's for my fans for so long as I breathe. that's my dream <3

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
England, Birmingham (BHX)
YouTube
I would love to get past 5000subscribers! My next goal is 250! Then 500! Then double that! It seem like so far away and i have been on youtube for about 8 months! I guess patience and determination is key! :)

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I would love to get past 5000subscribers! My next goal is 250! Then 500! Then double that! It seem like so far away and i have been on youtube for about 8 months! I guess patience and determination is key! :)

awesome bro! and I hope you wil get there soon ;)

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
What is your overall youtube goal?

Mine personally is to get 100,000 subs so I can get the verified check. Because honestly it looks sweet and i get rock hard just thinking about it ;p

so I'd ask that you checkout my channel and if you like and ONLY if you like it i'd ask that you subscribe so I can get my hands on that succulent check.
my goal as of right now is 100 subs

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Honestly I just want more audience interaction and retention. It's an amazing feeling to have someone comment on how entertaining your video is. I just get a lot of people advertising a shout out series or asking me to view their channel right now, but I have hope one day I'll captivate an audience