YOUTUBE ADVICE NEEDED!

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
Hey guys i UPLOAD Games with face cam in 1080p60!
I Spend 5 hours editing each video!
But i want some advice to see if people are enjoying them!
COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO IMPROVE AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!
Thank you VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!

Solo Fraggers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2016
Algeria
YouTube
Hello dude , i have the same issue as you , but in order to get more audience you nedd to have your own style don't copy from any youtuber , do funny stuff , bring new things up .. that will help you a lot

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO IMPROVE AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!
I used to do tons of reviews, I'll try.

1. YT Channel page:
    You will need a channel trailer, a proper one. Just talk about what you do on your channel, keep it short and spicy. Also I recommend you arrange your channel page a bit better. Try showcasing a list of your uploads, showcase your larger playlists and maybe more.
  2. Thumbnails:
    Try making them look different while still remaining sonething unique. Put some more time into them maybe.
  3. Social Media links:
    Try posting other things on Twitter, currently your Twitter is the same as your YouTube channel

Reactions: Logan Bloomfield

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
One of the main things I am seeing is that you need to add a custom thumbnail to your vids. And as many have said be creative and be yourself.

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
Hello dude , i have the same issue as you , but in order to get more audience you nedd to have your own style don't copy from any youtuber , do funny stuff , bring new things up .. that will help you a lot
Thank you I will definitely do that![DOUBLEPOST=1481467039][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ya try your own thing and do collabs with other people
Okay i will do that do you maybe wanna do a collab?[DOUBLEPOST=1481467064][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of the main things I am seeing is that you need to add a custom thumbnail to your vids. And as many have said be creative and be yourself.
I Have just got photoshop so i will do that!

thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick
I noticed my sub count begin increasing when I started posting content more regularly on a set schedule. I made a goal a couple of months ago to do one video per day to the best of ability. I've been doing a great job so far but my evenings are free from obligations after I'm off work so I have time for it. You have to take that into account so give yourself a realistic goal based on your day to day schedule since things like school, homework, a job, extracurricular activities can get in the way of meeting it. Set a day or days of the week to commit to releasing a video and be consistent.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Seeing many already provided tip above but a basic thing is social media. With this i don't mean promoting you content on Twitter but more meetin other games trough Twitter and Facebook.
By getting in contact with fellow youtubers and making a possible collanb or just having a convo is when you create your own personal network, the bigger that personal network becomes the more growth you will gain and i talk from personal experience ;)

Daily Cubed

New User
Sep 5, 2016
really 5 hours ?

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
I noticed my sub count begin increasing when I started posting content more regularly on a set schedule. I made a goal a couple of months ago to do one video per day to the best of ability. I've been doing a great job so far but my evenings are free from obligations after I'm off work so I have time for it. You have to take that into account so give yourself a realistic goal based on your day to day schedule since things like school, homework, a job, extracurricular activities can get in the way of meeting it. Set a day or days of the week to commit to releasing a video and be consistent.
Thank you for the advice and sorry for the late reply! i checked out your channel and i subbed! do u maybe wanna do a collab let me know THANKS![DOUBLEPOST=1482807653][/DOUBLEPOST]
really 5 hours ?
Yes because i have to put my facecam in sync then do colour correction then my mic and even more!

Reactions: thefishstick

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I am going to write my review as a VIEWER and some one who knows quality ...
You're videos have a high quality of video, I would advise one small nit pick turn your microphone audio up litterally just a smidge, like one or two levels and your audio should be perfect...
Maybe for your aura who you are find a way of being either more hyper or sad like have a set emotion when you play even if its acted out...
Just the general game play people will get bored with the same level voice over no dips in sadness or high pitch in angers have a varience in your commentation.

Apart from that its decent channel... if you do these small things you should notice a difference inbox me if you need any more info..

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
I am going to write my review as a VIEWER and some one who knows quality ...
You're videos have a high quality of video, I would advise one small nit pick turn your microphone audio up litterally just a smidge, like one or two levels and your audio should be perfect...
Maybe for your aura who you are find a way of being either more hyper or sad like have a set emotion when you play even if its acted out...
Just the general game play people will get bored with the same level voice over no dips in sadness or high pitch in angers have a varience in your commentation.

Apart from that its decent channel... if you do these small things you should notice a difference inbox me if you need any more info..
Thank you very much! in real life i am very funny but i struggle to show it on camera! My friends always ssy your reslly funny but on your videos your not funny and dont act like u do in real life! i guess i get shy idk i will try to work on it! THANKS

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thank you very much! in real life i am very funny but i struggle to show it on camera! My friends always ssy your reslly funny but on your videos your not funny and dont act like u do in real life! i guess i get shy idk i will try to work on it! THANKS

My advice to you is just don't TRY to please people when you do the videos if your like me you think way to much on making good content you forget to just be you...
So break past that and free yourself just be you and have fun... Maybe once I have my Podcast stuff sorted I can interview you and have chats and stuff and talk youtube.. inbox

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
My advice to you is just don't TRY to please people when you do the videos if your like me you think way to much on making good content you forget to just be you...
So break past that and free yourself just be you and have fun... Maybe once I have my Podcast stuff sorted I can interview you and have chats and stuff and talk youtube.. inbox
Yeah i understand what you mean! in real life i am very funny but on videos i act different and i dont know why. My friends watch my videos and say to me why do u act different and not as funny as you are in real life and i dont know why because the second i press record i act different! Thanks for the reply!