TreyWoodVlogs

New User
May 6, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is Trey Wood. My YouTube channel is Trey Freaking Wood. I am 19 years old and I found Freedom when one of the videos came up on my homepage. I joined the forums to meet some other like-minded YouTubers who are as passionate about making content as I am and to share ideas. I live in Miami so I love to go adventuring around the city and make films which is what my channel is. My first video literally went live today so I only have one video but I'm proud of it and there will definitely be more where that came from! So subscribe if you want and let me know what you like or dislike. I will be uploading films every week on Monday at 4:00 so hit me up and let's have some fun!

Kiramuruchan

Rising User
May 24, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Kiramuruchan
cool! I will subscribe, and I am looking forwards to watching more of your content!
I also like making videos and stuff, so I know how hard it is to get an audience, but as long as we do what we love, it will show
~Caroline Forest

Reactions: TreyWoodVlogs

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is Trey Wood. My YouTube channel is Trey Freaking Wood. I am 19 years old and I found Freedom when one of the videos came up on my homepage. I joined the forums to meet some other like-minded YouTubers who are as passionate about making content as I am and to share ideas. I live in Miami so I love to go adventuring around the city and make films which is what my channel is. My first video literally went live today so I only have one video but I'm proud of it and there will definitely be more where that came from! So subscribe if you want and let me know what you like or dislike. I will be uploading films every week on Monday at 4:00 so hit me up and let's have some fun!

Welcome to the Family Trey, What subject do you do on you Vlogs and how you found out about Freedom! ?