AlexanderObitz

New User
May 22, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family!!!

Maybe you have seen this video???
★ Double your subscribers! - How? on The George Show on Freedom! YouTube, if not, then I can tell you, that I got a spotlight there - and I was suggested to go here and introduce myself. So here I am. If you don' want to read my whole story below, then just check out "The quick details", that is a overall view on my channel. I completely understand you, it's almost a roman! But I really hope that you at least will give me a chance and check out my details about my channel:

The quick details:
My name is Alexander Obitz (call me Obitz please). I'm 23 years old. I live in Denmark and I've been in Freedom! since I started YouTube the 21 of May, 2015. I'm a overall channel, which means as you see in the title, that I do a lot of stuff on YouTube. I believe the future for YouTubers would be to do more than just one thing. In a lot of years, people have been popular if they have been real into 1 topic or 1 kind of content, but today nobody says that you HAVE TO stick to 1 kind of content. You just have to make sure that your audience know what YOU want, because if their not sure, that would be the reason, that it's not going well. Anyway, I have 3 different concepts on my channel called: 1. Obitch Channel (Funny Videos, Spontanity 4 the win), Obitz-ComGaming (All Gaming, reactions to Games, playing games, small games, but also Walkthroughts), 3. Obitz Production & Entertainment (Professional stuff like Short Films, Music Videos, Acting in different ways, tutorials and all kind of serious stuff). So that's my channel! I hope you will step by and say hi and I always care about my viewers and subscribers, so I will get to you no matter what. You will also get a personal message directly from me. I hope you're havin' a good time on these forums and that you enjoy and love Freedom! and YouTube. Peace!<3

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/AlexanderObitz (Almost 1500 Subscribers).
I would love to collab.

My Story:
I've been in Freedom! since I started my channel the 21 of May 2015. I grew up in a very poor family as many others before me and I have been told all my life, that I'm worth less than the dirt under my nails. I was also first born, which gave me quite a huge responsibility to take care of my younger siblings. My dad had already left my mom as a very early age, and decided to do something with my life - become someone, be someone. So I was stuck with my drunk mom, who gave all the work to me. At the age of 12, I had to work, go to go school, take care of my siblings and at the same time make sure that my mom was no danger to others or herself. I had to be a brother, dad and a mom at the same time. My mom taught me many bad things, which made me a bully in the school and I didn't knew better, so I kept on going and it was about to get really ugly, when my dad called the authorities. So at the age of 15 I was taken away from my siblings and both my dad and I had to leave my mom behind, unable to take care of herself or her children. So the authoeries took my siblings. It took my dad 2 years to get my siblings out from the orphanage, because they wanted to make sure that my dad could take care of them. My mom came in rehab, but she can never have the children more than twice every secound month. She then met a good man that was wealthy and that could take care of her, and she has never been better than she is today, and I'm thankful for that. But same year as I was taken to my father, my dad's wife committed suicide. She loved me very much, as her own son, so she wanted to say goodbye to me, alone. So I had to watch her kill herself in my dad's garage. I thought she was drunk again and that she was joking, but she is gone now, and I have to live with that picture in my head for the rest of my life...my siblings and I did stay with our dad and it took me many years to learn all the things that normal children learn at a very young age. But I didn't have a good childhood, so I never had that experience, I never had a normal school life, I never had friends, and because people think I'm wierd, different and childish, because I'm 23 and still don't know what most people at my age know, I still struggle to get along. I have learned to live with that and when I was 20 I moved for myself. Now I'm seeing my siblings every secound week and I sing with my sister and I help my mother as much as I possibly can a long with her husband. I have been teaching myself everything that I know, I have never been good at things and I have never believed in myself, but then I found YouTube and thought that this just might make me happy, because I can do whatever I want, without someone telling me "No". I then learned myself how to act, play music, sing and many other things a long with YouTube and I have never been happier. I don't care what people think about me anymore, and I love who I am and I'm proud of whom I've become. My goal is to spread that happinss and tell each and everyone that no matter how hard life seems and no matter how much you want to run and get a away from yourself and everything else, you're worth it all, you can do whatever you please, you can accomplish everything and you should be happy to be you. As long as YouTube allow me, I will make people happy, entertain them and try to help them by uploading content and have fun. I started my channel the 21th of May, 2015 and that was the best decision I ever made in my life. This is who I am, this is what I can do, this is me and I want to be a fulltime YouTuber. I only make 4 videos a week, but I put A LOT of effort into them all and I still have to be with my family, work and go to my university besides it all. If you did read this, then don't think me as someone special, I'm just like you, but I learned to accept myself and that is the most important thing I can ever teach you. You're welcome to come over to my channel and tell your story: Alexander Obitz.

I also have some tips and tricks for you in order to get your first 1000 Subscribers. Just search "How to get 1000 Subscribers with 10 Simple Steps" and then I should be in the top 3. Thank you all for reading this! Let's Grow Together!<3

Obitz

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Alexander , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

very nice intro right here with a lot of detail :)

sorry to hear about your life in some sections , must of been hard and glad to hear your all back together :)

keep it up and I wish you the best

Reactions: AlexanderObitz

AlexanderObitz

New User
May 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey Prology! :D

Nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for your reply. I'm very happy to hear from someone on these forums I will check out your channel as well. I have had a less good childhood, but it's all in the past and one thing I have learned is that notthing gets better when you keep looking back, instead of moving forward. I hope you will check out my channel too and if you want to, then feel free to leave a comment or come with any suggestion, if you would like to see something on my channel :)

Obitz

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Prology! :D

Nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for your reply. I'm very happy to hear from someone on these forums I will check out your channel as well. I have had a less good childhood, but it's all in the past and one thing I have learned is that notthing gets better when you keep looking back, instead of moving forward. I hope you will check out my channel too and if you want to, then feel free to leave a comment or come with any suggestion, if you would like to see something on my channel :)

Obitz

Your welcome dude and indeed keep looking forward and forget the past , its time to live !!!!! I will come check your channel out :)

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Hello Freedom! family!!!

Maybe you have seen this video???
★ Double your subscribers! - How? on The George Show on Freedom! YouTube, if not, then I can tell you, that I got a spotlight there - and I was suggested to go here and introduce myself. So here I am. If you don' want to read my whole story below, then just check out "The quick details", that is a overall view on my channel. I completely understand you, it's almost a roman! But I really hope that you at least will give me a chance and check out my details about my channel:

The quick details:
My name is Alexander Obitz (call me Obitz please). I'm 23 years old. I live in Denmark and I've been in Freedom! since I started YouTube the 21 of May, 2015. I'm a overall channel, which means as you see in the title, that I do a lot of stuff on YouTube. I believe the future for YouTubers would be to do more than just one thing. In a lot of years, people have been popular if they have been real into 1 topic or 1 kind of content, but today nobody says that you HAVE TO stick to 1 kind of content. You just have to make sure that your audience know what YOU want, because if their not sure, that would be the reason, that it's not going well. Anyway, I have 3 different concepts on my channel called: 1. Obitch Channel (Funny Videos, Spontanity 4 the win), Obitz-ComGaming (All Gaming, reactions to Games, playing games, small games, but also Walkthroughts), 3. Obitz Production & Entertainment (Professional stuff like Short Films, Music Videos, Acting in different ways, tutorials and all kind of serious stuff). So that's my channel! I hope you will step by and say hi and I always care about my viewers and subscribers, so I will get to you no matter what. You will also get a personal message directly from me. I hope you're havin' a good time on these forums and that you enjoy and love Freedom! and YouTube. Peace!<3

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/AlexanderObitz (Almost 1500 Subscribers).
I would love to collab.

My Story:
I've been in Freedom! since I started my channel the 21 of May 2015. I grew up in a very poor family as many others before me and I have been told all my life, that I'm worth less than the dirt under my nails. I was also first born, which gave me quite a huge responsibility to take care of my younger siblings. My dad had already left my mom as a very early age, and decided to do something with my life - become someone, be someone. So I was stuck with my drunk mom, who gave all the work to me. At the age of 12, I had to work, go to go school, take care of my siblings and at the same time make sure that my mom was no danger to others or herself. I had to be a brother, dad and a mom at the same time. My mom taught me many bad things, which made me a bully in the school and I didn't knew better, so I kept on going and it was about to get really ugly, when my dad called the authorities. So at the age of 15 I was taken away from my siblings and both my dad and I had to leave my mom behind, unable to take care of herself or her children. So the authoeries took my siblings. It took my dad 2 years to get my siblings out from the orphanage, because they wanted to make sure that my dad could take care of them. My mom came in rehab, but she can never have the children more than twice every secound month. She then met a good man that was wealthy and that could take care of her, and she has never been better than she is today, and I'm thankful for that. But same year as I was taken to my father, my dad's wife committed suicide. She loved me very much, as her own son, so she wanted to say goodbye to me, alone. So I had to watch her kill herself in my dad's garage. I thought she was drunk again and that she was joking, but she is gone now, and I have to live with that picture in my head for the rest of my life...my siblings and I did stay with our dad and it took me many years to learn all the things that normal children learn at a very young age. But I didn't have a good childhood, so I never had that experience, I never had a normal school life, I never had friends, and because people think I'm wierd, different and childish, because I'm 23 and still don't know what most people at my age know, I still struggle to get along. I have learned to live with that and when I was 20 I moved for myself. Now I'm seeing my siblings every secound week and I sing with my sister and I help my mother as much as I possibly can a long with her husband. I have been teaching myself everything that I know, I have never been good at things and I have never believed in myself, but then I found YouTube and thought that this just might make me happy, because I can do whatever I want, without someone telling me "No". I then learned myself how to act, play music, sing and many other things a long with YouTube and I have never been happier. I don't care what people think about me anymore, and I love who I am and I'm proud of whom I've become. My goal is to spread that happinss and tell each and everyone that no matter how hard life seems and no matter how much you want to run and get a away from yourself and everything else, you're worth it all, you can do whatever you please, you can accomplish everything and you should be happy to be you. As long as YouTube allow me, I will make people happy, entertain them and try to help them by uploading content and have fun. I started my channel the 21th of May, 2015 and that was the best decision I ever made in my life. This is who I am, this is what I can do, this is me and I want to be a fulltime YouTuber. I only make 4 videos a week, but I put A LOT of effort into them all and I still have to be with my family, work and go to my university besides it all. If you did read this, then don't think me as someone special, I'm just like you, but I learned to accept myself and that is the most important thing I can ever teach you. You're welcome to come over to my channel and tell your story: Alexander Obitz.

I also have some tips and tricks for you in order to get your first 1000 Subscribers. Just search "How to get 1000 Subscribers with 10 Simple Steps" and then I should be in the top 3. Thank you all for reading this! Let's Grow Together!<3

Obitz
Hey! I'm so glad you're apart of this family! I'm terribly sorry to hear about some of your past, must've been dreadful but the past is just the past. I hope it goes well for you!

AlexanderObitz

New User
May 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey Cold!

I'm sorry I didn't see your message before now!!! I just need to get used to these forums here and I have been quite buissy. I hope you can forgive me? I'm alright and it's going forward with the channel :) I hope you're doing good too. Don't think about the story, it's so long time ago now and I have my own life now, my own apartment, my university, my friends. I did get a brand new start from not so well childhood - it's in the past! ;)