Gaming Hello, I am Josh Samuelson

Josh Samuelson

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Hi my name is Josh Samuelson. I started youtube in January of 2014. Although i have had many channels. My youtube career has been really shaky. I'm not even really trying to make a career, i'm just trying to get people to give me ideas really. That is why I had made so many channels, because i had no fan base to tell my what they want to see, nobody to tell me what is a fun game to try, or just give me credit for all of the work i put into my videos. I hate so much of my content, but i just cant help but upload more. i love making videos, I would love to be recognized in some way. That is why I do this, That is why i keep making videos, and i keep trying harder, and harder to make my videos more enjoyable for all of my small 22 subscriber community. My life is pretty normal to say the least. I'm just a 17 year old guy in high school, looking for new ideas, and trying new things. I'm nobody special. My parents didn't die, I wasn't abandoned. I'm just a kid looking for a future, i don't care if you like my content or not, i just hope you like my personality, or who I am. Thanks for reading about me.
Sincerely,
Josh Samuelson
(CatPaste)