Entertainment Hello! New youtube channel!

Jelle Koolstra

New User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi, let me introduce myself to you.
I'm MryBoy, i'm 16 year old and I make gaming video's/tutorials/glitches. but I also want to start to make story video's.
I started youtube about a year ago but i kinda quit it for 8 months, but now im back since 2 months!

Some of the games I play are: Call of Duty, Skyrim, Assassins creed, Agario, maybe minecraft and more! All my video's are HD!

I'm trying to get some viewers cause i'm at 13 subs atm xD So if u enjoy my video's, please hit that Subscribe button :D
thanks for reading!

BTW: my prefex is kinda gaming and kinda entertainment.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

you play some awesome games indeed !

Are you enjoying black ops 3 ? I loving it atm !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm MryBoy, i'm 16 year old and I make gaming video's/tutorials/glitches. but I also want to start to make story video's.
I started youtube about a year ago but i kinda quit it for 8 months, but now im back since 2 months!

Some of the games I play are: Call of Duty, Skyrim, Assassins creed, Agario, maybe minecraft and more! All my video's are HD!

I'm trying to get some viewers cause i'm at 13 subs atm xD So if u enjoy my video's, please hit that Subscribe button :D
thanks for reading!

Asking for subs rarely works out too well on the forums. You might get a collection of people that only sub for a chance you'd sub them back, it's like twitter almost. Taking a break from youtube is normal, I took years off in between my sessions too! Do you think that your content stands out over everybody else? Getting noticed takes hard work, time, and knowing what content works best for you ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

thanks for reading!

Welcome and good luck with your gaming channel :)
PS. COD is life :D

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube

thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Freedom Fam

Reactions: Nuke

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube

thanks for reading!

welcome to Freedom!!!