Comedy Hello There! I'm Brendan.

Brendan “Bdan” V

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2015
YouTube
Oh, I'm supposed to put something here.

Hi, I'm Brendan V, and I make "comedic"content. Since I'm the only comedy channel in Freedom (sarcasm) I think I'm pretty unique compared to everyone. I'm 13 years old, and my hope is to collaborate with big YouTubers and to get big. My main goal is (at the moment) 1,000 subscribers by the end of 2016.

I'm from California, and I've always wanted to make comedic content and skits. When I first made a channel, I thought that Gaming was the main way to become popular since the biggest YouTubers were gaming channels. So what I decided to do was make a gaming channel, and join the thousands of other YouTubers that had the exact same idea as I did. After a short while, probably 2-4 months, I decided to stop because gaming wasn't my passion, I didn't want to do that. That's when I found some comedy channels (example is Jacksfilms) and I thought "That looks fun to do" and so I created a YouTube channel based upon that, and I do not regret making the channel. Even though it's weird to talk about in school, I think that I've benefited from doing that since I feel better than what I did with the gaming channel.

I've always wanted this to be a job, not just a hobby, mainly so that I can pay for stuff and possibly relieve some stress from my parents since they pay for so much stuff. I want to release that burden, maybe pay a bill or two. I've also wanted to do this so that I can collaborate with other YouTubers that you've probably heard of. I'm excited if I get verified, and even get that silver YouTube play button, because it's a sign telling me that I did it, I accomplished something. I've always wanted to make people smile, laugh, and be happy when they've had a bad day just by watching my videos.

When I joined Freedom, I knew that this wouldn't be a mistake. It was a great opportunity to do. Being a small YouTuber, Freedom is basically the perfect network. I do not regret joining it.

I hope to see you on my channel! Maybe even subscribe to see future content from me, and hopefully you guys can help me reach my goals. Right here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-n6K72LSbCiT772Rv1YX5A.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)