Gaming Hi everybody! I'm ponodude!

ponodude101

New User
Jul 11, 2014
My name is Brendan and I run my channel, ponodude101. I have a very small channel with only 50 subscribers and there are times when I feel that I am going to be stuck here. I make Minecraft and Pokémon gaming content along with occasional music parodies and covers. My uploads have become pretty consistent as of late compared to the past in my channel. I found Freedom! while looking for a minecraft server to play on and all the members on the server were partnered with Freedom! and I thought it was a good idea so I decided to do it. This has been a great experience being a part of the Freedom family for as long as I have and I hope that you all will be interested enough to check out my content in order to help me get out of this 50 subscriber rut that I have been trying so hard to improve upon. If anyone feels like making any videos together, contact me. I'm always looking for new forms of collaboration. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you will check out my content if you feel you want to.