Gaming How I began YouTube

Do you think I will become successful at youtube?

• Total voters

Gamer George 101

New User
Mar 14, 2016
My YouTube Story
I started out on YouTube as a little kid, about 6 years old. At the time, I had no idea what YouTube was, pretty much. I made my own little "vine" videos and videos on Talking Tom 2, a popular game at the time. I only knew that I wanted to be recognized and I wanted to entertain people around the world. Of course, at that time I was just a dumb little kid, not knowing that 4 subscribers was not the whole world. I called myself "world famous" although there were youtubers who had over a million subscribers, and I think that was the world record back then. I then started getting into video games and I played them every day and every night. I couldn't stop playing games. They were everywhere. I looked to the right. There was my computer! On the left, hey my phone is done charging! I then knew, at that moment, I wanted to be a gamer. I didn't know anything about gaming on youtube, especially that it was about 50 times harder than making videos of me falling on the ground and recording my voice with Talking Tom. My first recording of video games was on Work at a Pizza Place on roblox.com and I was so happy when I got about 50 views. I knew it could only get better. It only got harder though. As time passed, I played more games, recorded more videos, got about 15 subscribers, then 20, then 30, then 40, then a friend on Roblox talked to me and told me about a recording software he used, called Screencast-O-Matic, I tried it, and it had a watermark and a logo on the bottom. I didn't really like it until I got the pro version. Before I got the pro version, a few days earlier, I made the stupidest decision of my whole youtube career and I used one of those subscriber apps that give you hundreds of subscribers that do nothing at all. I only got about 20 from that, (thank god) and I decided I wanted legitimate subscribers. I then did a giveaway for 1,000 robux and the winner of the raffle was PartyA123 and he got the 1,000 robux as promised. I then started a 2,000 robux giveaway for 500 subscribers, which I later cancelled due to hate. I used the pro version recorder, it was good, so I kept with it. I had about 200 subscribers by then, and I was recording every 2 days. I then put it down to every day except 2 days a week, down to every day, then down to 1 a day, and a few extras weekly. I now record every day and I couldn't be happier. I hope I can pursue my dream of becoming an amazing youtuber with the help of Freedom! and I will make sure I work hard and never slack, and always shoot for the stars and do my best.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
My YouTube Story
I started out on YouTube as a little kid, about 6 years old. At the time, I had no idea what YouTube was, pretty much. I made my own little "vine" videos and videos on Talking Tom 2, a popular game at the time. I only knew that I wanted to be recognized and I wanted to entertain people around the world. Of course, at that time I was just a dumb little kid, not knowing that 4 subscribers was not the whole world. I called myself "world famous" although there were youtubers who had over a million subscribers, and I think that was the world record back then. I then started getting into video games and I played them every day and every night. I couldn't stop playing games. They were everywhere. I looked to the right. There was my computer! On the left, hey my phone is done charging! I then knew, at that moment, I wanted to be a gamer. I didn't know anything about gaming on youtube, especially that it was about 50 times harder than making videos of me falling on the ground and recording my voice with Talking Tom. My first recording of video games was on Work at a Pizza Place on roblox.com and I was so happy when I got about 50 views. I knew it could only get better. It only got harder though. As time passed, I played more games, recorded more videos, got about 15 subscribers, then 20, then 30, then 40, then a friend on Roblox talked to me and told me about a recording software he used, called Screencast-O-Matic, I tried it, and it had a watermark and a logo on the bottom. I didn't really like it until I got the pro version. Before I got the pro version, a few days earlier, I made the stupidest decision of my whole youtube career and I used one of those subscriber apps that give you hundreds of subscribers that do nothing at all. I only got about 20 from that, (thank god) and I decided I wanted legitimate subscribers. I then did a giveaway for 1,000 robux and the winner of the raffle was PartyA123 and he got the 1,000 robux as promised. I then started a 2,000 robux giveaway for 500 subscribers, which I later cancelled due to hate. I used the pro version recorder, it was good, so I kept with it. I had about 200 subscribers by then, and I was recording every 2 days. I then put it down to every day except 2 days a week, down to every day, then down to 1 a day, and a few extras weekly. I now record every day and I couldn't be happier. I hope I can pursue my dream of becoming an amazing youtuber with the help of Freedom! and I will make sure I work hard and never slack, and always shoot for the stars and do my best.
Cool story :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My YouTube Story
That's quite the mountain of information you included for your post! Recording every day is wonderful, and freedom can help people out easily enough. I'd advise to work with people on here, and you should definitely see results, within yourself, and your own youtube channel as well!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

We're all here to help each other, and we work best as a community when we work together! I enjoy the fact that you Perdue what you love, and the biggest reason we do what we do is for enjoyment and entertainment. I wish the best for you, and I vote everything works out!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
That is a big story! Starting YouTube at such an early age also that crazy. Its good that you did not continue to use that app , that could of been a channel killer. Well, I wish you the best of luck with your channel. You surely have all the experience you need lol