How to get your YouTube channel seen by others

DartyMcFarty TV

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
The first thing you need to do is get your youtube channel seen and to let others know about it. For eg. my youtube channel is DartyMcFarty TV. So like me show and let others know about your channel.

Yuci YZ

Rising User
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
The first thing you need to do is get your youtube channel seen and to let others know about it. For eg. my youtube channel is DartyMcFarty TV. So like me show and let others know about your channel.
You can promote your channel on different sites, for example here, just make an introduce your self page and people will get to see it.
Or maybe just promote your channel on youtube by collabing with other youtubers.
Theres a system on youtube where you pay money, youtube will help promote your channel to other people, and you can get new viewers or subscribers everyday. Or maybe just make awesome content that everyone likes, eventually people will notice your channel and spread the word xD
Hope this helped xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I feel like too many people try to show off their videos earlier than necessary. Gain your footing first, figure out your style of videos, and when you feel like you stand out, advertising becomes more of a priority ^^

SluiceGoose

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Washington
YouTube
Fattmat hit the nail on the head. Dont try to blow yourself up to quick, it might be a recipe for disaster. If you dont have your niche down and you dont have your style figured out you may end up pushing people away. Get things figured out and then start getting out there.

Winning this race is about being slow and steady.