Music Introducing myself (Music Channel)

Original Moment

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
O_MomentMusic
Hello Freedom! Community

I recently joined Freedom, im finding it extremely helpful and it being userfriendly.
The reason we joined is to grow our YouTube channel (Just like every body else)
After a month or so we were on about 500 subscribers, 3 months down the line it has slowed down.
Im now on 795.

I believe that our channels music is original and not over played by other channels OR radios etc.
Therefore we created, Original Moment.

Come check us out on YouTube and PLEASE let us know how we can improve the channel or what you recommend. It would help us ALOT.

Thanks Fam! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community

I recently joined Freedom, im finding it extremely helpful and it being userfriendly.
After a month or so we were on about 500 subscribers, 3 months down the line it has slowed down.
Im now on 795.

I believe that our channels music is original and not over played by other channels OR radios etc.

Come check us out on YouTube and PLEASE let us know how we can improve the channel or what you recommend. It would help us ALOT.

Hello to you too Original, I'm glad that you think that freedom is extremely helpful and user friendly! Members here have a way of working together randomly at times. Growing your channel is definite possible, and we'll figure out some tips to help you out if we manage to :p Do you have royalty free music?

Original Moment

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
O_MomentMusic
Hello to you too Original, I'm glad that you think that freedom is extremely helpful and user friendly! Members here have a way of working together randomly at times. Growing your channel is definite possible, and we'll figure out some tips to help you out if we manage to :p Do you have royalty free music?

Hi Fattmat!

Royalty free music implying music without copyright claims?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

you have done very well so far , I'm close to 500 my self then hopefully I will catch you up !
I will defo come check your channel out ! how long have you been making music for ?

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community

Im now on 795.

What kinda music you do bruh?

Original Moment

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
O_MomentMusic
Welcome to freedom :)

you have done very well so far , I'm close to 500 my self then hopefully I will catch you up !
I will defo come check your channel out ! how long have you been making music for ?
Hey man! i dont make the music, i promote it for the artists! :) So if people want music, speak to me, ill send non copy righted music in a high quality file :)

Reactions: Prology

Original Moment

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
O_MomentMusic
Exactly. Not having copyright strikes would be amazing, heh. A lot of people have been using the wrong music lately, and they get sad when they get flagged.

Hey!
Some songs dont have copy right, so if you find one in my channel you like, let me know and ill send a high quality file :)
As long as you mention me in the descriptions ;)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom! Community

Im now on 795.

Nice job on over 700 subscribers and welcome to the community :)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Ah... At first I thought you were a musician but unfortunately you're a music promotion channel >___<

Welcome here