Gaming MY 4 Years Youtube Story

Adem PC Gameplay

Rising User
Sep 14, 2015
YouTube
My name is adem and i'm dreaming to be a youtuber from the age of 17 and now i'm 21. I had like 5 or more channels, i didn't know wat to do or i never believed to get allot of subs. I was thinking that nobody liked my content and i had no patience or faith. I was dreaming about youtube, i wanted to be a youtuber and i always stopt my youtube channels because i got not more then 10 subs in 3/4 months so i was like wat do i have to do. I did my research but it didn't help me out so i readed more from the internet how to get subs and views. I was always like if i don't do my best on youtube if i stop every time i will not be happy at the end of my live. I didn't want to think on my 50 birthday or ever getting a job that i hate, why i haven't done my best with youtube or try it for a longer time. In my head it was always youtube like if youtube was calling my every single day. After so many fails and so many giveups i really wanted to stop youtube but i coudn't, it was not going out of my mind and after better research and reading allot of topic's, I came to youtube sponsorship and that it improves your channel. The best option was Freedom so i did more research and joint freedom. After finding a game that i like and Freedom i had more fun with youtube. My channel is now 2 month and like 1/2 weeks old and i have 76 subscribers I also get comments from a guy: Watching your content you already need to have 10.000. Comment like this makes me more happy and more motivated to continue and thats all thanks to freedom because they gave me a starting point. I will always tell people: Have fun with wat you do and have patience after that everything will be okey. And this story is not fake, i even can show everybody my old channels from 1/2/3 years ago when i didn't meet freedom :D

Never give up, If you like your own content other people will like it to.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

very nice intro :)