marques

New User
Mar 27, 2016
hello people reading i am new to YouTube and posted about 10 videos so if you want to know what i am about i post clash royale videos and clash of clans videos and even more games like minecraft ect.... i have 43 subscribers at the moment i am also looking for collaborations with others my size so if you want to at least check my content go to youtube search and type (the mobile Boss) and filter it to channels it will be the first channel shown i am trying to reach 50 subscribers thanks

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hello people reading i am new to YouTube and posted about 10 videos so if you want to know what i am about i post clash royale videos and clash of clans videos and even more games like minecraft ect.... i have 43 subscribers at the moment i am also looking for collaborations with others my size so if you want to at least check my content go to youtube search and type (the mobile Boss) and filter it to channels it will be the first channel shown i am trying to reach 50 subscribers thanks
When did you first start youtube Marques? Clash royale and clash of clans have a nice market to cater to. You can collaborate with people on the forums here if you'd love to! I sent you two links below, one for meeting people on collaborations, and another for your introduction post. You can spruce it up even more with the template freedom provides ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Clash of clans is a big game on the Phone atm , a lot of people are playing it and it can bring a nice audience to your channel :0 are you enjoying the game ?
freedom forums is a great place to meet a lot of people and there is an area to even look for collabs ! I hope you find someone similar to you , best of luck !