Community My Youtube Story

MCsquilliam

New User
Jul 15, 2015
Wisconsin
YouTube
What is up you guys. My name is Will. I am 18 and live in Wisconsin. My story is honestly what drives my channel. I started my channel almost a year ago, and 3 weeks into it my lung collapsed. I was in the hospital for a week, and 3 chest tubes an a surgery later, I was out. They told me my recovery would take almost a year, and that to me was devastating. YouTube was the only hobby that I could do so I went full on into it. I partnered with freedom, and they have been so helpful when it came to my channel. Since partnering with freedom, I have never stopped gaining subscribers. I wanna thank freedom for how awesome they have been, and how they have supported me all the way. I plan to go to college for film next year, and I cant wait for what the future holds for my channel. Today I am able to do sports again, and I still love making videos on youtube (Over 200 vids :D). Once again thank you so much to all who support me including freedom. Have an amazing day :D
(If you are interested in my channel, check me out at www.youtube.com/c/minecraftsquilliamofficial)