Hey y'all! My name is Brittney, I'm 15 years old ATM, and I live in New Hampshire. I joined YouTube September 4, 2011. I was making videos with stuffed animals just having fun and enjoying life. I first started watching YouTube when I was 5 because my father gave me my own computer. And that's when my YouTube obsession has started! Ever since I started watching videos, I was inspired to do it myself. But since I was young, I was just making videos with stuffed animals. As I got older, that stopped. And recently, I accidentally deleted my channel and it had over 800 videos. When I got it back, only about 430 were left so I deleted them and started fresh with videos. I am happier with the content I am putting out. Since the beginning I wanted to make people smile. I go through hard times myself and YouTubers were always there when I needed a good smile and some laughs. And I want to do that for others. I have a huge passion for YouTube, videography, photography, and editing. So being a small creator is like...My dream. I hope to do this for my job because I enjoy doing these things so much.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow that one great Youtube story, just want to say a big welcome to Freedom, hope you enjoy your time here :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

good luck! I did a couple stuffed animal videos myself hehe.. :p

welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

good luck! I did a couple stuffed animal videos myself hehe.. :p

This helps so much! And yeah, most kids who start YouTube at a young age really just do kid like things. Haha :p

Reactions: Chronamut