Gaming New, but my contents are quality!!

iiiTim

New User
Dec 23, 2016
Hello people of the internet! :D

I'am from Thailand, Bangkok! Yes my channel is quite hard to find because of the region i live in and the language i speak, but i have no choice anyway. I'm 16 years old! How did i found this community? Well that's because my friends keep on talking about it a lot. So i got interested. I wanted to join this forum to maybe get to know new people and ask them for some help with my channel. My hobby is basically gaming. Mostly Minecraft. I fell in love with Minecraft for many years now, there is no going back sadly.. I started Youtube, because i'd like to show my friends the skills i have, but then i suddenly got interested in editing and my friend said i should start making more videos, it'd be pretty cool. So i did research and found many channel which inspire me and motivates me through years. I quit Youtube at some point, it was all because i was being demotivated, but now i'am back and i just private MANY old videos that i don't like and decided to start again a couple of months now. My biggest goal for Youtube right now is to reach 1000 subscribers. I'am 800 subscribes away from that! I upload Minecraft content, i might not be consistent with my upload because of school, but i do upload atleast 1 or 2 videos every week! Hope you all who are reading this could come check out my channel and if you enjoy, then stick around and lets have fun together! (y) (Y)

Channel name is iiiTim

Reactions: AFKPlays

Ahithia14

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
I went out of my way to look at your channel because of the effort you put into your introduction. I really like your survival games and the stuff you do on Badlion, keep up the good work!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello people of the internet! :D

I'am from Thailand, Bangkok! Yes my channel is quite hard to find because of the region i live in and the language i speak, but i have no choice anyway. I'm 16 years old! How did i found this community? Well that's because my friends keep on talking about it a lot. So i got interested. I wanted to join this forum to maybe get to know new people and ask them for some help with my channel. My hobby is basically gaming. Mostly Minecraft. I fell in love with Minecraft for many years now, there is no going back sadly.. I started Youtube, because i'd like to show my friends the skills i have, but then i suddenly got interested in editing and my friend said i should start making more videos, it'd be pretty cool. So i did research and found many channel which inspire me and motivates me through years. I quit Youtube at some point, it was all because i was being demotivated, but now i'am back and i just private MANY old videos that i don't like and decided to start again a couple of months now. My biggest goal for Youtube right now is to reach 1000 subscribers. I'am 800 subscribes away from that! I upload Minecraft content, i might not be consistent with my upload because of school, but i do upload atleast 1 or 2 videos every week! Hope you all who are reading this could come check out my channel and if you enjoy, then stick around and lets have fun together! (y) (Y)

Channel name is iiiTim
Ah that's sad...I'm from India...and I'm in the same condition mate! :( Nice intro and welcome nonetheless... Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/ People can find your channel easier :)