Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983

Thanks Mark Hyder

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Requesting someone's user log in details is strictly prohibited. Anyone requesting this information will be banned.[DOUBLEPOST=1496036452,1496035901][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks Mark Hyder

Thumbnail looks ok, shows what the video is about and straight to the point which is great. I'd suggest making the text a lot bigger though, people should be able to read it at a glance. Aim for no more than 1-3 words if possible. It's also a bit hard to see the contrast with the picture to the background as they are much the same colouring. Try to make the image "pop out". Also make sure you view it at thumbnail size to see how it looks and keep it simple :)

Here is an example of a simple but effective thumbnail

Reactions: Hyderpony

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
What I find h
Requesting someone's user log in details is strictly prohibited. Anyone requesting this information will be banned.[DOUBLEPOST=1496036452,1496035901][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thumbnail looks ok, shows what the video is about and straight to the point which is great. I'd suggest making the text a lot bigger though, people should be able to read it at a glance. Aim for no more than 1-3 words if possible. It's also a bit hard to see the contrast with the picture to the background as they are much the same colouring. Try to make the image "pop out". Also make sure you view it at thumbnail size to see how it looks and keep it simple :)

Here is an example of a simple but effective thumbnail
What I find hard sometimes is making Thumbnails that will match the Vlog and it takes time making Thumbnails.

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Looks good to me except your face would have been awesome between the ponies instead of kinda being covered up by one.
The font was a little annoying being in different directions and what not. Depending on your thumbnail software, you might be able to add a slight outer glow or highlight to the edges of your images and/or text! This will make them look smoother and stand out more!
If you use Photoshop I can let you know how to do it!

Keep up the great work man!

Reactions: Hyderpony

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Looks good to me except your face would have been awesome between the ponies instead of kinda being covered up by one.
The font was a little annoying being in different directions and what not. Depending on your thumbnail software, you might be able to add a slight outer glow or highlight to the edges of your images and/or text! This will make them look smoother and stand out more!
If you use Photoshop I can let you know how to do it!

Keep up the great work man!

I use GIMP and when when I was adding the png to my pic, I was trying to make it so my face was showing, but I was having a hard time.

I do like the idea of the text of glow or highlight.