Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
HELLO EVERYONE I'M A GAMER WHO STARTED AS A DREAM TO BECOME A YOUTUBER I'M (DOGGYBONEGAMING)until the day I created my channel I learned to record and edit videos to upload. I almost quit eight times due to not being able to grow my channel and hardly ever received a view but I ended up finding movation to continue a dream to make it a reality I can live. I love doing YouTube to entertain people who enjoy my channel as I also help others grow in the process. I wish to have YouTube as a full time career in the near future. I want everyone to grow together and keep doing what they love most. My favorite part of YouTube is having a trusted fan base support your dreams and my subscribers are called the FURRYPACK. To wrap up my YouTube story I been around two years and continue growing more as I also enjoy help from others. YouTube is the best of my life.

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
HELLO EVERYONE I'M A GAMER WHO STARTED AS A DREAM TO BECOME A YOUTUBER I'M (DOGGYBONEGAMING)until the day I created my channel I learned to record and edit videos to upload. I almost quit eight times due to not being able to grow my channel and hardly ever received a view but I ended up finding movation to continue a dream to make it a reality I can live. I love doing YouTube to entertain people who enjoy my channel as I also help others grow in the process. I wish to have YouTube as a full time career in the near future. I want everyone to grow together and keep doing what they love most. My favorite part of YouTube is having a trusted fan base support your dreams and my subscribers are called the FURRYPACK. To wrap up my YouTube story I been around two years and continue growing more as I also enjoy help from others. YouTube is the best of my life.
Hey man, welcome to freedom! Glad YouTube has brought happiness to you :D