Gaming My YouTube Story

RedWolfCrush

New User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
So, the reason I started YouTube is the following: It was 1 year ago and I decided to start a YouTube channel. Not knowing how hard it could be to get big, I kept on making videos and uploading them. At 1 point I didn't grow for at least 4 months, and I nearly gave up. My schoolmates motivated me to go further, and some even subscribed! A little while after, I got the feeling I should quit again. Then, I encountered Freedom. Ever since I kept on enjoying making content, using Freedom's tips and tricks, and gained subscribers! Altho I only got like a maximum of 1 subscriber in 1 or 2 weeks, I did grow! Particularly last month has been my best month, where I got over 10 subscribers. Also I recently started making some money with YouTube. I still can't think about the fact I am making money! Freedom is amazing for me and I am honered to be part of Freedom. To get to the point. Freedom has been amazing to me and I think I'd never step out of it. Also, I have got a few tips for you guys to help growing your channel. A good YouTube name, profile picture and banner are really handy when you want to get good quality. For example (not trying to brag), my channel had a decent profile picture, a good name and a good banner. Also, exclusive thumbnails and video titles make people click on your video. If someone is watching your video, there is a 20% chance they will subscribe. Altho this isn't a high chance, it is there! Well, that are all basic tips you can use to grow your channel. Thanks for reading! And have a nice day :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I got to the stage of all most quitting and I did quit for a little while as well but now I'm back and growing fast , it wont happen in a day and you need to stick with it !!! keep it going and your do well , keep trying to improve and people will notice :)

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/