Community Youtube Introduction Post

Pixel Players

New User
Feb 16, 2016
THIS IS MY STORY:

Hi! My name is Devin and I am an aspiring youtuber. I have started Youtube with my best friend. We have a gaming channel and have put a lot of work into our channel. Recently, we had our servers that we were running so we could play together (on Minecraft) got destroyed. Now we have nothing and have to delete all of our videos! We have spent a lot of time and money into our channel. I just bought a $1000 laptop so that the videos would look more professional! Did I mention we are only 12 Years Old! We really need to gain more subscribers so we can make more money, thus allowing us to produce better quality videos. We aren't just in it for the money. We want to brighten people's day with our videos. I hope you will subscribe to our channel! It would really help us out!
Thanks!
-PixelPlayers

CHANNEL NAME: Pixel Players

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Devin!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Starting early, I see :D Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Looking forward to you, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)